Wednesday, July 5

Calm Before The Storm

I haven't updated the last few days because I've been busy having a life. It seems that I just don't need this when I'm not totally depressed and lonely. When life is going good and I'm busy, I don't really have time to go online and read news and post on a blog. Of course, being busy means that all my friends aren't in class or doing homework or studying for finals. And since I'm not in work I can actually do things during the day.

So I haven't gotten anything substantial accomplished in the last few days. I stayed up all night saturday night and played Quake 2 Arena with a bunch of friends. That was super cool. I've been playing that and Unreal Tournament 2004 ever since. I really like the fast paced games.

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/5898/vgcats1937qu.jpg

I worked on monday and felt really productive. Not many people were at work so I was able to focus. Today was the 4th of July, so we went over to the East River to watch the fireworks. It was awesome. Then we came back and played some more Unreal Tournament.

I go back to work tomorrow and will probably leave early to go up to the school to get my mail before the post office closes and then stop by the student service center to find out about my financial aid stuff. Then its to bed very early and a train to Connecticon extremely early in the morning. The Con has finally come, and I am ultra excited about it. I probably won't write again until I come back, and then the con report will probably suck. Maybe I'll keep a journal or something...I do plan on taking lots of pictures and video.

Ok, so it off to sleep, no music or mood or quote or even summary because this post was meant to be quick. Maybe thats the way they all should be. Who knows.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home